Everdial Business is the perfect long distance plan for any business
that spends over $15 per month. If your bill is greater than
$200 or if you have T1 service then click here). Your interstate rate will be
just 4.9¢ per minute 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (within the
continental US). Everdial Business also offers great intrastate rates as low as
3.49¢ per minute, click here to see the rate within your state.
Why should you choose Everdial Business for your Company?
- Low rates for all your calls and services
- Everdial Business has NO monthly minimum billing requirement.
- There is NO contract to sign
- There is NO term commitment
- If our rates go down in the future then you CAN get those lower rates
- If our rates go up in the future you STAY at the lower rates
- You get 6 second billing on ALL domestic calls from the first 6 seconds
- All fees are disclosed up front, so you get NO surprises & NO hidden charges on your bill
All domestic calls are billed in 6 second increments after the first 30 seconds. International
calls are also billed in 6 second increments with a 30 second minimum. There is
No Monthly Fee to get our super low international rates, which start
as low as 6.4¢ per minute, click here for a
full list of international rates. You can also get
toll free service with your own toll free number , you only pay for the cost of the incoming calls, click here to see a
list of toll free rates. If you already have a
toll free number with another carrier you can move it to Everdial
Business! You also get calling cards with for you and your employees at the low
rate of 9.9¢ per minute with No Connection Fee.
Full Fee Disclosure
Most long distance companies do NOT tell you about all the
fees and extras you will be charged, you only find out when you get your first
bill. Here at Everdial we do not believe that is the way to conduct business.
We also believe that our rates and fees are among the best in the industry.
Below you will find a FULL disclosure of all related fees and surcharges to help
you make the best decision for your business.
- There is no monthly fee to have everdial business
- The USF is dictated by the FCC every quarter (usually around 11.2%) and is charged on state-to-state and international calls only.
- If your lines are registered with your local phone company as 'Business' lines then a PICC fee will apply. If you only have 1 phone line then you PICC fee will be $0. If you have 2 lines then your per line PICC fee will be $4.31. If you have 3 or more lines then your per line PICC fee will range between 48¢ & $4.31 per line per month. If you have a Sentrek or Centex system then you will get the 48¢ rate, otherwise the $4.31 rate will apply.
- Payphone surcharges are as follows: When you use a calling card from a payphone then a 65¢ cent charge applies. When a customer calls your toll free number from a payphone then a 65¢ fee will also apply.
- Directory assistance is charged at 70¢ per call (ie 1-212-555-1212)
International directory assistance is also only 70¢ per call and is reached by dialing 1+ any US area code + 555-1515.
- Credit card billing has no administration fee. However, paper billing has $3.50 monthly administration fee.